Spicy Garlic Stir Fried Beef Tips
Get ready for an amazing spicy beef stir fry that you won't believe you actually made on your own.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 1 lb beef tips
- 1-2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 chunk fresh ginger minced (1 tbsp
- 2 large cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp garlic chili sauce Huy Fong Vietnamese Chili Garlic Sauce, 8 Oz (you can substitute with 2 tbsp of sriracha)
- olive oil extra virgin
- sea salt
- ground black pepper
- bok choy quartered
- 1 red bell pepper thinly sliced
- broccoli crowns
- mushrooms thinly sliced
- any other stir fry veggies that you'd like to add (carrots, snap peas, celery, baby corn...)
This recipe is made in three parts. The first is to cook your rice in salted water. So start boiling water and then salt it.
Next combine the soy sauce and chili garlic sauce with the ginger and minced garlic cloves into a bowl with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Season the beef tips with sea salt and pepper and toss them into the mix. Make sure you've coated everything and then let it sit for 5 minutes to soak up the sauce.
Once marinated, toss the beef into a large pan, a wok or a skillet and let it cook for about 5 or 6 minutes.
Once the beef is cooked to the right temperature, add in your veggies and continue to toss, stir and let cook for another 4 or 5 minutes until everything is fragrant, wilted, crisp and delicious.
Once the rice is done, remove it from the pot and plate it. When the spicy stir fried beef is ready, place it on top of the rice and let it cook to a safe temperature to eat.